Joachim Schwarm. I develop things for the web
On my journey i've dived in several related disciplines like SEO, Data Science and Business Intelligence. And although i'm a developer at heart, i also found passion in fields like product management, online marketing and growth hacking.
So, "Full-Stack" means a lot more to me than just Frontend and Backend.
My Preferred Tech-Stack
When it comes to software architecture, i'm quite open to whatever fits the requirements. I would never force a fancy stack
on just a static company-vcard-page just for the sake of using it.
With that being said, here's what i'd choose for a typical mid- to large-scale web application:
CSS3 w/ SCSS
Git, Docker & Gulp
Linux Server Admin
- Bringing business processes of SMBs to the cloud
- Push forward the digitalisation in germany
- Product Manager for a high-traffic, lead-generating business with over 20 websites.
- Collected and curated problems and ideas from all departments into actionable concepts.
- Led the remote development team from idea to launch via scrum and jira.
- Growth Hacker for a high-traffic, lead-generating business with over 20 websites.
- Identified the biggest leverages and optimized the funnel to a 30% improvement.
- Implemented sustainable methods to be able to identify potentials and keep improving.
- Identified KPIs and Automated Reporting via Business Intelligence Software.
- Concept and Development of a custom eCommerce solution.
- Developed and Implemented various Payment-, Affiliate- and Reseller-APIs.
- Also improved SEO, managed servers and optimized conversions.
- Developed custom Wordpress-Themes and -Plugins.
- Searchengine- and Conversion-Optimization and Server-Administration.
- Implemented E-Mail-Marketing via Mailchimp and a simple Magazine-Shop with Paypal.
- Front- and Backend-Development with PHP (Zend Framework) and MySQL.
- Relaunched in 2017
- Frontend: NodeJS, MongoDB, VueJS, SCSS
- Backend: Golang, NodeJS, RESTful API, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes